These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.
The ReVamp Consulting Services ("ReVamp") does not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use.
- Does not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
- May change and update the information from time to time;
- Make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site; and
- Own the copyright in the material available on this site.
Users of this site must not:
- Do anything to alter or modify the information in this site;
- Use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
- Distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
- post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect in this site.
ReVamp is not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained in this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by ReVamp.
Users of this site agree to indemnify ReVamp from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed in the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
ReVamp may reproduce - No information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by any person other than ReVamp will be confidential or authorised or otherwise endorsed. ReVamp can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in their absolute discretion.
Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between ReVamp and any member firms and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated). ReVamp does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.
Revamp Monitoring - You consent to ReVamp monitoring your use of this site.